In case you missed the weekend Craftsy sale a couple of weekends ago, I have a special offer for 1 particular class you can take advantage of. 20 Things Every Machine Embroiderer Should Know by Lindee Goodall is one that caught my attention and you can get it for 43% off through midnight next Wednesday, June 24th. Once you purchase this class, or any other, it’s YOURS to watch over and over and over again! Just click on either link below to check this one out!
Here are the basics of this class:
1) Hooping – I say when you can master this, you’ve climbed a huge mountain!! Hooping was my #1 issue when I first started doing embroidery! I still hoop most everything!
2) Choosing Stabilizers – When to use what, where, when, how and why! 🙂
3) Selecting Needles & Threads
4) Removing Embroidery – We all make mistakes! Learn how to avoid them, and what to do when it happens (besides cursing and throwing the machine out the nearest window).
5) Finishing Embroidery – Trimming jump stitches if your machine doesn’t do it for you, removing stabilizer when you are done, pressing (or ironing) the finished product, etc.
6) Choosing Designs & Fabrics – Your #1 choice you make when doing applique is which design and FABRIC! Also, learn how to avoid those annoying complicated designs (with 48 steps).
7) Customizing Designs
New designs were added to Applique Cafe yesterday, btw….. Evidently we have a beach theme + church thing going on this week! 🙂